Common Effort is pleased to announce the following vacancy, and invites all interested candidates to submit their curriculum vitae to the following email address: [email protected] By the date of 18/07/2020 with subject “Project Coordinator”
- Providing a strategic vision, planning and quality implementation for the Education program
- Relating with the stakeholders to increase the CE’s network
- Attending all the meetings related to the education program and other department, to be updated on all the services that could provide, and presenting CE in all the meetings that could take place.
- Managing, monitoring and controlling the project components.
- Coordinating and communicating with other education coordinator, team and teachers.
- Day-to-day management and supervision of a team of local education project staff, including recruitment, staff evaluation, and on-the-job orientation and training
- Participating in the program budget management and project costs.
- Contributing to the expansion of Education and skills programming and reporting as needed and ensuring all project working documents are submitted on time.
- Train and build the capacity of program staff in general management and in project-related education and vocational and life skills topics.