Procurement & Logistic Officer
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in logistics and procurement in for-profit or non-for-profit sectors, with a special focus on restricted and open tender procedures, work contracts, service and supply contracts
- Previous experience in NGO highly appreciated, previous experience with association as well
- Previous experience in an international context appreciated
- Good knowledge of the social and economic Lebanese context and the Lebanese market, especially in Beirut and South.
- Language of work: Arabic and English
- Excellent writing skills in Arabic and English
- Quality required:
- Excellent team spirit and coordination skills
- Dedicated and able to resist stress
- Highly organized and able to manage several tasks in parallel
- Initiative spirit mandatory and high level of communication
- Diplomacy and humility are key soft skills for this position
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
- Be responsible for full and proper implementation of CE rules and procedures, procurement systems, compliance and control as described in CE procurement manual
- Manage relationships and contracts with the supplier for program needs.
- Manage the relationships, as the focal point for procurement, with all program and project managers and their teams
- Develop a detailed and time bound procurement plan in close coordination with Program for procurement of goods and services for each project based on their needs. Follow up these plans on regular basis and adjust according to situation. Bring issues to the attention of management if any support is needed to successfully implement such plans
- Develop tender documents and manage supplier selection process.
- Manage the right archiving of all the procurement procedures (hard copy and server) and fill all procurement documentation according to CE filing system.
- Come up with list of goods and supplies being regularly procured to source them through framework agreements. Liaise with finance to ensure compliance and payment schedules.
- Develop the capacity of logistic team members
- Ensure that the logistic needs of CE mission are captured and addressed
- Ensure the efficient coordination within the logistic team, with other departments and with programs.
- Ensure the coordination of logistics needs with the other CE Offices at country level.
- Manage CE fleet management in Beirut and south, coordinate movements with other CE bases andrespect of rules and tools. Liaise with other offices to manage equipment and stocks, and liaise to purchase and deliver.
- Ensure the coordination within logistic team in order to update CE inventories for equipment/assets and for CE warehouse.
Liaise with the Logistic focal point of the assets and the IM Officer for IT equipment needs.
04 Sep, 2020
Sunday, 6 September 2020
Period of Employment:
September 2020 till December 2022 With possibility to be renewable
To Be Discussed
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Degrees/qualifications in logistics, trading, international relationships, law, project management, engineering
5 to 10 years
- South Lebanon
- Saida (Sidon)