Monitoring & Evaluation
• Conduct timely data collection, entry, analysis, quality assurance, sharing of information and learning, etc.;
• Work on implementing project M&E plan and updating indicators;
• Assert using the appropriate monitoring, tracking and reporting systems, tools and templates that enhance monitoring of project outputs and quality;
• Update and maintain the project database and indicator tracker;
• Generate quality evidence on project impact and promote and ensure use of data for decision-making processes;
• Coordinate with partner organizations to ensure data is collected on time and entered in a timely manner;
• Assist in conducting assessments and evaluations;
• Contribute to understanding of and support for mobile data collection hardware and software;
• Conduct regular monitoring visits to the different project locations;
• Write up beneficiary stories from the field;
Document project progress through tracking attendance sheets, photos, etc.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.