- To define the MEAL framework
- To identify relevant indicators in response to Management requirements and programmatic objectives and processes
- To propose data collection tools and methodologies
- To set up the annual M&E plan
- To propose and establish the appropriate MEAL digital system
- To set up and elaborate the MEAL reporting system
- To train the staff and personnel involved in the new MEAL process
To participate in reviewing and proposing policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, team player, creative, multi-task oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Handles crises and emergency situations and adapts to change.
- Respects organization’s core values, vision and mission
The job requires a hybrid intervention: in person attendance and online participation.
Part time (10-16 hours per week), consultancy contract, project based, over a period of 6 months
Recruitment will be based upon offers’ comparison
Experience: 10 years in MEAL strategies, system design, implementation and training. Experience in Health care and Education systems monitoring and evaluation is a must.
Other requirements & skills
Gender: male or female
Age: 35 and above
Languages: Fluent in Arabic, English & French