IM Officer - Sinn El Fil
Kindly mention in the subject the position you are applying for. Your resume will be forwarded to the HR department for review against the requirements for the role in which you have expressed interest. A member of our Human Resources team will contact you soon if your profile is considered for the job vacancy, and if more information is needed. If you are not being approached by our Human Resources team, please consider your application automatically registered in our database
Caritas Lebanon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any Kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
IM Officer is responsible for overall management of all Caritas projects and administrative data, he/she will be managing technical, monitoring and reporting activities. The role requires providing technical assistance for all Caritas Lebanon members.
- Work closely in coordination with the Operations and Programs departments.
- Internal management of information within Caritas, document management, flows of information and discovery of data/information
- Identify new information and data requirements to support operations in the region
- Introduce more sophisticated technologies and/or methodologies to improve the efficiency of data management and collection.
- Organize and ensure an effective IM implementation, including refining standard data collection tools, scripting routine processes and (re)designing information products; handling effective information sharing and dissemination to all relevant departments
- Exercise creativity in analyzing incoming data to better respond to projects’ needs.
- Identify information gaps relevant to the recovery and reconstruction response operation, provide inputs and guidance on further assessment/data collection needed and contribute to the project reporting
- Support MEAL department efforts and ensure learning properly accompanies coordination activities throughout all projects life cycle
- To be involved in the data sharing and security
- To analyze data and prepare reports as necessary on information relevant to current projects or the direct manager request
- To assist in the analysis of potential applications for information technology, to initiate action for improvement to current system and to coordinate, plan and deliver training and support for system users
- Translation process and procedure into automated system process
- Understanding of accountability towards beneficiary privacy and data protection
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning, coordination, monitoring and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management and communications skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
- A good sense of humor and capacity to work in a complex work environment handling multiple demands concurrently
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), especially SQL.
- Knowledge of at least one tabular data visualization / dashboard software, e.g. PowerBI
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office especially Excel formulas
- Knowledge of ArcGIS (additional)
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Mount Lebanon
- Sinn El Fil