E-Learning Course Development Company
Please see the attched documents for more information, Please fill the RFQ Form when submitting your application.
CARE International in Lebanon (CIL) is seeking a e-learning course development company to create interactive e-learning courses based on the content provided by CIL. The ownership of the course should be given to CIL and it should be easy to integrate it on another digital platform developed by CIL. The vendor will, in view of the above, design and develop interactive electronic courses (e-courses) around different humanitarian-related themes such as Gender, Protection, Data Management, Proposal Writing, etc.
Scope of Work:
- The vendor will be supporting the project team to develop different e-learning courses as well as adapt training material to an electronic format - The vendor will commit to meet the e-learning global standards. - The vendor will develop interactive material in a way to ensure that the courses are interesting, engaging, and dynamic for the participants.
- The vendor is expected to be available to work with CIL’s project team on a timely basis to ensure that the e-courses developed are based on CIL’s requirements
- The vendor needs to have the necessary human resources fluent in Arabic and English who are capable of developing e-learning courses in both languages.
- To adapt the training content (which will be provided by the CIL’s Project Team) to suit the format and the specific needs of the audience (course pause and resuming options, internet situation in targeted areas, etc.)
- To ensure that the completion of the courses is certifiable.
- To translate training content if required.
Technical Specifications of the E-Course: - Evaluation tests/exams for the participants (including multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, matching question, and other electronic questions with an interactive format) - Reporting Module to check the participants results, progress, the time spend in each module of a course. - Certificate of attendance for the participants including the results of the evaluation exams. - Ability to integrate the e-courses on an already made website/platform and a mobile application developed by CIL rather than having another platform with subscription. - The e-courses developed should be available to the CIL project team in order to amend and improve in the future. - The participants should have the option of resuming the course at any time. - The e-courses should be able to run on different operating systems (web-based). - The e-course should include various methods of delivery including content via videos, picture games, sound clips, and interactive texts etc.
Consultant Profile - Experience in learning management content system (LMCS) - Experience in converting traditional courses into electronic courses - Experience with developing multimedia programmes - Experience with programming languages (for example: Visual basic, php) - Experience in publishing e-learning courses through different media (examples: mobile applications, websites, and/or email attachments) - Experience in programme editing (including audio and video editor, audio and video composer and adobe premiere...etc) - Ability to communicate and operate in a bilingual environment (Arabic and English) - Previous experience in working with International NGOs and educational institutions is a plus PSEA and Child Safeguarding CARE International in Lebanon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CARE International in Lebanon and its employees and stakeholders abide by the CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) and Child Safeguarding Policies.
How to apply
Please submit your technical and financial proposal (Quotations) to undertake the above activities by sending an email to [email protected] . The company should submit a detailed proposal with the following components: a) Technical proposal to include: Maximum of six pages outlining the company’s understanding of the TOR and the proposed methodology to conduct the assignment, including techniques and tools to be used. Company Portfolio and list of previous clients for similar jobs. b) Financial proposal detailing the following: Itemized fees and costs per e-course Provide proof of Ministry of Finance of Lebanon registration (Fiscal number)Expired