CARE International in Lebanon (CIL) is seeking a consultant to shoot two formats of a documentary about the social and humanitarian crisis in Lebanon. Two versions, one of around 1 minutes for social media and one of 5 to 7 minutes to be shown in conferences and to be sent to international offices and donors.
Deliverables & Timeline:
- One short video for social media purposes - Delivered on December 12
- One documentary of 4 to 6 minutes - Delivered on December 12
- At least 5-10 years of relevant experience, especially at NGOs, academic organizations, standard-setting bodies, public agencies focused on poverty, development, gender
- Master’s degree in one or several of the following areas: cinema
- Extensive experience interacting with and relating to gender professionals and international stakeholders at senior level.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong internal relationships and networks.
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative and international environment
PSEA and Child Safeguarding
CARE International in Lebanon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
CARE International in Lebanon and its employees and stakeholders abide by the CARE International Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA)and Child Safeguarding Policies.
How to apply
How to Apply
For individual consultants:
Please submit your technical and financial proposal to undertake the above activities by sending an email to [email protected] . The Consultant should submit a detailed proposal with the following components:
a) Technical proposal to include:
- Maximum of six pages outlining the Consultants’ understanding of the TOR and the proposed methodology to conduct the assignment, including techniques and tools to be used;
- Copy of the CV;
- List of previous clients for similar jobs;
- Copy of newly issued judgmental record for nationals;
- Copy of ID or passport
b) Financial proposal detailing the following:
- Itemized consultant’s fees and costs - consultant should indicate professional daily rate or sessions rate including all cost to be invoiced to CARE
- Provide proof of Ministry of Finance of Lebanon registration (Fiscal number)
In case the consultant cannot provide proof of MOF registration, 7.5% will be deducted from the proposed daily rate.
Please take into consideration that under consultancy agreement, CARE will not provide any employees perks and benefits. The proposed daily rate should be inclusive of all cost.