Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and the company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
The Accelerator Program's mission is to nurture and grow disruptive ideas, proof of concepts, and prototypes that share three common characteristics:
- A disruptive scientific or technological focus in the Clean-tech sector.
- The possibility to scale beyond the local market
- The potential to create sustainable job opportunities locally
Scope of work
The Accelerator Program seeks an external facilitator to six days of one-on-one clinic sessions that helps entrepreneurs build their pricing strategies. The facilitator will advise companies and share feedback with the management team and the startup founders.
Facilitators may deliver a proposal with amendments to the below, subject to the revision and approval of the Berytech Team.
Founders will have a draft of their pricing models and develop a pricing hypothesis. Founders can then test their hypothesis with their audience upon launching their product in the market.
- 12 feedback documents (one per team) for Berytech’s Management on the startups’ status and improvement points
- Twelve feedback documents for the startups (one per startup) on their Pricing strategies.
- Experience working with early-stage startups
How to apply
To apply, please submit your proposal along with your work/ project portfolio by email: