Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and the company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
The Accelerator Program's mission is to nurture and grow disruptive ideas, proof of concepts, and prototypes that share three common characteristics:
- A disruptive scientific or technological focus in the agro-food & Clean-tech sector.
- The possibility to scale beyond the local market
- The potential to create sustainable job opportunities locally
Scope of work
The Accelerator Program seeks a Pitching Trainer to deliver the following requirements:
- Advise the Startups on the structure and design of their pitch deck to convey the information required by investors
- Train the Entrepreneurs on a 60 second pitch (Elevator Pitch) without any visual aids
- Train the Entrepreneurs on a 3-minute pitch with visual aids (PowerPoint Pitch Deck)
- Train the Entrepreneurs on leveraging their Body Language to increase their credibility when pitching to prospective clients or investors
- Train the Entrepreneurs on dealing with the stressful environment of pitching investors for equity/debt capital injections
- Experienced in delivering the aforementioned trainings with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Demonstratable knowledge of the various fields related to pitching including but not limited to: Body Language, Public Speaking, Negotiation Skills, Graphic Design…
- Experienced trainer who is comfortable with ambiguity and able to adjust the approach to the specific need of the client.
- Effective communicator with any audience in an organized, professional manner.
- Creative problem-solver with thorough attention to detail.
- Desire to deeply understand and empathize with our users.
- Deliver a full day workshop to Cleanergy Batch 1 Startups at a date to be agreed on with the accelerator manager
- Deliver up to 60 hours of 1on1 clinics with the exact dates and distribution of the hours to be agreed on with the accelerator manager
How to apply
For further information or to submit your proposal please contact:Expired