Pitching 1-1 sessions– DAWERR Incubation Program
Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and the company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
This Incubation Program is a program designed and managed by BERYTECH under the DAWERR Activity, a 5-year Activity funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) with the goal to establish sustainable and replicable integrated solid waste diversion and valorization solutions in rural areas of Lebanon.
Under DAWERR program, BERYTECH will provide business and technical assistance and other needs to support 6 incubated startup teams in validating their business idea and sharpening their business model and GTM strategy.
Phase I is a three-month validation program. The program focuses on validating and improving their product and develop/refine their marketing plan and GTM strategy.
Scope of work
The DAWERR Activity team seeks an expert (we are targeting independent trainers only) to support the 6 startups on the following:
- Review and provide feedback to the ventures on the structure and design of their pitch deck to convey the information required by the jury panel
- Train the ventures on a 3-minute pitch with visual aids (PowerPoint Pitch Deck)
- Train the Entrepreneurs on leveraging their Body Language to increase their credibility when pitching to prospective clients or investors
- Each 1-1 session length is between 60-90 minutes – one will be delivered remotely and the other in-person
- Deliver 2 Sessions per startup; with the exact dates and distribution of the hours to be agreed on with the project manager (one online and one in-person per startup)
- Experienced in delivering similar coaching sessions to startups with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Effective communicator with any audience in an organized, professional manner
- Desire to deeply understand and empathize with our users
Expert trainers will be selected based on:
- Expert bio, proven track records and experience in the required field
- Budget scope
- Availability between September 22 and October 11
How to apply
For further information or to submit your proposal please contact:
[email protected] before September 21st, 2023.