Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and the company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
The Accelerator Program's mission is to nurture and grow disruptive ideas, proof of concepts, and prototypes that share three common characteristics:
- A disruptive scientific or technological focus in the Clean-tech sector.
- The possibility to scale beyond the local market
- The potential to create sustainable job opportunities locally
Scope of work
The Accelerator Program seeks an external facilitator to deliver a one-day workshop followed by nine days of one-on-one clinic sessions, distributed over three weeks. The objective of the clinics is to help entrepreneurs build their marketing plans. The workshop will deliver foundational knowledge to founders on how to develop their marketing plans and marketing campaigns using different marketing channels. The facilitator will then advise companies and share feedback with the management team and the startup founders.
Facilitators may deliver a proposal with amendments to the below, subject to the revision and approval of the Berytech Team.
• Defining your Marketing Objective
• Establishing the promotional channels for raising awareness and calling to action
• Psychographic targeting – crafting messages with Personas
• Developing a strategic positioning and a competitive edge
• Crafting a promise that resonates with your audience and core customer
• Measuring Marketing Activity & Performance per channel
Founders will learn about different successful and failing strategies that were implemented by local, regional, and international businesses. The workshop will provide them with best practices on developing, implementing, and monitoring the performance of campaigns by demonstrating real-life scenarios for companies that applied or failed to perform these practices, and how different Go-To-Market strategies affected business sales and people’s perception towards brands.
- PowerPoint Presentation for the workshop
- 12 feedback documents (one per team) for Berytech’s Management on the startups’ status and improvement points
- Twelve feedback documents for the start-ups (one per start-up) on their Marketing strategies.
- Proven experience with delivering entrepreneurship workshops
- Experience in building campaigns and executing marketing campaigns with a proven record of success.
- Experience working with early-stage startups
How to apply
To apply, please submit your proposal along with your work/ project portfolio by email:Expired