Fusion 360/3D Trainer
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and the company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
About the program: “The generation of innovation leaders/Gil” is a program by UNICEF designed to address the high unemployment rates among youth in Lebanon & their lack of access to the knowledge economy. Under this project, Berytech, in partnership with UNICEF, aims to Increase access of Lebanese and Non-Lebanese youth (17-25 years) to technical and vocational training and innovative skills building programs for improved professional readiness and employability.
About the Fab Labs: UNICEF is working on implementing 3 Open-access digital fabrication labs in three different innovation labs for students, professionals, artists, techies, entrepreneurs, and makers across Lebanon. The Fab labs empower them with the latest digital manufacturing technologies and a vast array of resources to create, fabricate, and transform their ideas into working prototypes and innovative products.
We are currently seeking a 3D Modeling Trainer with relevant industry experience, to deliver an online training for Gil beneficiaries covering the theory and practical applications. The Trainer shall be assigned specific modules to deliver within the training plan. As the beneficiaries are youth of 17 to 25, it is essential that the Trainer has the energy, enthusiasm and ability to share his/her skills and knowledge, besides the technical expertise. Effective communication skills are vital to delivering these workshops efficiently and professionally.
- Develop training content for students based on the provided syllabus.
- Design and make the trainees develop mini projects and exercises for practical exposure.
- Monitor students’ progress during the sessions.
- Provide learners with crucial feedback in English and Arabic.
- Work cooperatively with the students and the Berytech team.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in one the following major: Design, Engineering, Architecture, Animation and Graphic Design or any relevant field
- Experience in 3D modelling using Fusion 360 – Autodesk.
- Fusion Autodesk 360 trainer certificate is a plus.
- Ability to deliver the course content using a combination of practical tutorials.
- Autodesk Fusion 360 mastery and demonstrated instructional delivery skills.
- Knowledge of standard drafting practices and procedures.
- Proven work experience as a 3D Trainer.
- Proven experience in online teaching using softwares like Zoom and Teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to model, deliver, and craft rich student-centered learning experiences.
How to apply