Finance Training – ACT Smart Innovation Hub
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Eco-system in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
The Accelerator Program's mission is to nurture and grow proof of concepts, and prototypes that share three common characteristics:
- An innovation with scientific or technological focus in the agri-food sector.
- The possibility to scale beyond the local market
- The potential to create sustainable job opportunities locally
The Accelerator Program seeks a Startup Finance Trainer to deliver the following requirements:
- Deliver 2 workshops for the startups on the topics of “Intro to Startup Finance”, and “Cost Structure and Breakeven Analysis”
- Guide the startups in defining their cost structure, exploring their pricing schemes, and estimating their break even point
- Assist startups in developing a 3-year financial model
- Guide the startups on determining their funding needs and valuation
- Deliver a 3-hour workshop on “Intro to Startup Finance” (to cover balance sheet, income statement, and cashflow)
- Deliver a 3-hour on “Cost Structure and Breakeven Analysis”
- Deliver 7 one-on-one sessions for 12 startups (total of 84 sessions) between November 2023 and February 2024. The duration of each session is 45 minutes.
- Experienced in delivering the aforementioned training and mentorship
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in the fields of corporate finance, investment banking, or similar
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Effective communicator with any audience in an organized, professional manner.
- Creative problem-solver with thorough attention to detail.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your technical and financial proposal along with your resume and work/ project portfolio by email to [email protected] by September 17, 2023. titled: Finance Training – ACT Smart Innovation Hub
NB: Due to the high volume of applications, only the selected consultant will be contacted.Expired