Call For Cost Management Consultancy- ARYAF- Nomads and nurture
Context & Background
Berytech is a leading organization in the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Lebanon, that aims to provide a conducive environment for the creation and development of startups, through incubation, business support, counseling, funding, networking, and the company hosting, hence taking part in the economic revival of the country, participating in wealth and job creation, and retaining graduates and high-level skills in Lebanon.
About ARYAF PROJECT
ARYAF serves Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises operating in food processing, local hospitality, tourism, the restaurant industry, eco-tourism, and agri-tourism within west Bekaa, Zahle and South Mount Lebanon.
The program aims to empower sixty MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) to increase their sales volume, implement a business continuity plan, and provide training to their staff, including youth, women, and disabled individuals.
The program is funded by The German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für International Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), in partnership with Berytech, within the framework of Strengthening Agriculture, Local Communities and Small and Medium Enterprises project (ACE).
Scope of Work
As a service provider for a Point of sale (POS) and back-office system, your role is to offer comprehensive support and management services related to the installation, maintenance, and operation of POS and back-office systems. Your role is crucial in ensuring that businesses can effectively manage their sales, inventory, and overall operations.
A competent and reliable service provider for POS and back-office systems plays a vital role in helping businesses streamline their operations, improve customer service, and achieve their operational goals effectively.
The service provider could be a consultancy firm, a software company, or an individual consultant able to provide full support and management services for the setup, upkeep, and functioning of Point of Sale (POS) and back-office systems.
The service provider is expected to fulfill the below key responsibilities:
- Provide the beneficiary with a POS and back-office system, the system must handle:
- Cloud back office
- Cloud inventory management
- Restaurant Management Software POS and Back Office
- RMS Additional POS License
- Hotel Management Software, Front Desk Reservation, Billing, and room management
- Cloud Accounting
- 1 POS all-in-one PC & touch screen
- 2 Thermal printer USB-LAN-WIFI
- 2 Cash Drawer
- 1 UPS
- Installation and Setup:
- Installing and configuring the back-office and point-of-sale systems in accordance with the particular demands and specifications of the business. This covers network configuration, software configuration, and hardware installation.
- Maintenance and support:
- Providing technical support to guarantee the back-office and point-of-sale systems run smoothly and effectively. This includes fixing technical difficulties, troubleshooting hardware and software, and carrying out routine updates and upgrades.
- Data Management:
- Managing and securing the data generated by the POS and back-office system, including sales transactions, inventory levels, and customer information. This may involve implementing data backup procedures and security measures to protect sensitive information.
- Training and Education:
- Conducting training sessions for the staff to familiarize them with the POS and back-office system features and functionalities. This may include educating the staff on how to process transactions, generate reports, and use the system to streamline operations.
- Final reporting:
- Generate a final report including all the findings, observations, and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in managing and maintaining POS and back-office systems, preferably in the hospitality sector.
- Strong technical knowledge and proficiency in POS and back-office software and hardware.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve system issues efficiently.
- Familiarity with cost management principles and practices is preferred.
- Prior experience in conducting training and workshops is a plus.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems and software.
- Proficiency in using data analysis tools and software.
- Knowledge of hospitality industry trends and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and strategic thinking.
How to apply
The selected Consultant is expected to start his/her activities at the soonest after selection (the effective date is to be confirmed), and the contract duration is over a period of 2 months.
Candidates should submit the following documents:
- Technical (maximum two pages) describing the methodology to conduct the work based on the content suggested in the section: “Scope of Work, Outputs, and Deliverables” elaborating it further.
- Profile and project references (maximum two pages): A brief explanation of the consultant(s) background should be submitted (CVs shall be included as an annex) along with project references on the topic.
- Financial Proposal describing the expected renumeration and the proposed period of the intervention divided as per the deliverables listed above.
The shortlisted firms and/or consultants are required to pre-visit the business facility to assess and quote accordingly. To schedule a pre-visit, please call Nomads Nature & Nurture +961 76 903 305.
Documents and proposals must be sent to [email protected] by December 13th, 2023, the latest, with the subject: “ARYAF POS and Backoffice Application-Nomad and nurture.”
Important: The header of the technical and financial offers must clearly note the candidate data (Name, address, country, telephone, email and fiscal identity number or other official number).Expired