Senior Grants and Compliance Officer
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Maintains working knowledge of the Foundation’s programs and priority funding areas and remain abreast of current research, activities, and trends in the philanthropic sector.
- Maintains regular communication with other Foundation professionals.
- Monitors grants for legal, financial, and program compliance including but not limited to ensuring that grant requirements are correctly documented in the grant files and database.
- Monitors and documents the grant making workflow, processes, forms, templates, reports and data to assure full compliance with internal controls and legal requirements.
- Generates reports and data analysis
- Problem-solve complex grant scenarios; consults/liaises with finance and/or legal counsel
- Keeps the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities .
- Works with finance to generate reporting required for compliance and financial statement audits.
- Manages implementation of a new grants management system and other technology improvements, including development plans and timelines, staff communication, testing and troubleshooting and documentation.
- Prepares financial or budget plans and allocation along with the planning and finance department in accordance with each requirement.
- Designs and maintains filing systems for the organization’s paper and electronic records
- Collaborates with Program Team, Finance Team, Administrative Team, and CEO on special projects as needed.
- Ensures own performance and ongoing learning.
- Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes and fills all required reports on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly bases.
- Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude.
- Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager when needed.
- 5 years of experience in Proposal writing and concept note writing
- Knowledge of aid agencies’ grants requirements (UN, USAID, EU, or others)
- Knowledge of grants and grant administration processes
- Capable of researching new funding opportunities
- Capable of timely reporting
- Knowledgeable in Memorandum of understanding writing and policy formulation
- Assisting the Grants and Compliance Manager in the Outreach to donors
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree from a renowned university
- Fluent in English, French, and Arabic
- Good time management
- Ability to operate in a very dynamic and creative environment
23 Nov, 2022
Business & Economic Policy, Communications & Media, Law & Legal Affairs, Training & Capacity Building
Sunday, 4 December 2022
Period of Employment:
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
3 to 5 years