Grants and Compliance Manager
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Position:
Chief Operating Officer
Contact Person Email:
Be the focal point for compiling grant proposals, contract modifications, donor communication, reports, as well as overseeing the compliance of all grants. Ensuring contract compliance requirements are met and will serve as internal liaison to program staff in their roles as they relate to grant compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and support the grants requirement and implementation for the organization.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process.
- Perform relevant research to identify available grant opportunities and evaluate the results.
- Directly involve in grant writing by coordinating with grant writers or coordinators.
- Oversee if the grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the donor and the organization.
- Coordinate with the fund raising team to ensure proper coordination of work.
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities.
- Oversee if other grant staff (coordinators, writers and administrators) is complying with their job responsibilities.
- Oversee the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process.
- Prepare financial or budget plans and allocation along with the planning and finance department in accordance with each requirement.
- Provide detailed reports to the funders and the board of directors with respect to the organization's progress.
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities.
- Write new and update standard operations procedures as required, to ensure
- compliance with grants
- Identify potential areas of compliance risk factures; remain abreast of all compliance changes, activities and identify trends; communicate appropriately
- with staff concerning policies, procedures and updates
- Work with HR to develop an effective compliance training workshop and provide necessary training to program staff as it relates to grant
- administration and compliance policies
- Provide compliance update reports to senior management as directed or requested
- Assume the authorities assigned to him/her in the Authorities Matrix.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in accounting tools & techniques.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the direct supervisor.
Competencies & Skills:
- Communication skills
- Basic financial management
- Project management skills
- Methodical and strategic thinking
- Writing skills
- Analytic and excellent writing skills
05 May, 2022
Education, Humanitarian & Development Financing, Labor & Livelihoods, Shelter and Non-Food Items
Friday, 6 May 2022
Period of Employment:
2000 to 2500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor’s degree in business management, or related experience managing grants. Two to three years of experience in Humanitarian field.
2 to 3 years