Food Safety and Quality Control Specialist
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Email:
- Formulates and implements Quality Control and food safety strategies for all Kanz functions: Central Kitchen, Beit Kanz and Kanz Mouneh.
- Develops, revises, and implements food safety policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) that are aligned with regulatory requirements, industry guidelines and KANZ’s policies.
- Monitors food safety standards and regulations, through audits, to ensure compliance with local and international laws.
- Inspects facilities, equipment, products and production lines for contamination or improper sanitation procedures, maintains records of inspections, violations, and enforcement actions taken to ensure food safety standards are implemented.
- Conducts validation and verification of Preventive Controls
- Develops and updates HACCP plans, through risk analysis method
- Manages all activities related to pest control program (i.e., monitor trends, implement corrective actions needed)
- Issues quality assurance policy and Procedures in addition to Interpreting and implementing quality assurance standards to ensure their adequacy.
- Plans, conducts, and supervises test and inspection of materials and products to ensure quality is maintained.
- Develops product and process quality metric reports
- Follow up on the flow chart of Mouneh production
02 Jun, 2023
Food & Nutrition, Water sanitation and hygiene
Friday, 16 June 2023
Period of Employment:
Salary in Fresh USD
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Mandatory skills: Basic Safety System: Hygiene and food safety Practices Advanced Safety System: Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points – HACCP Integrated Food Safety Management – ISO 22,000 Integrated management system - ISO 9,001
5 to 10 years