PHC In-Charge - Zahriye Primary Healthcare Center
If interested, kindly fill out the job application form through the following LINK. Any application sent through email will be automatically REJECTED.
Ensure high quality of provided communal health care services and continuously monitor implementation of care, programs, and activities at Zahrieh Primary Healthcare Center in Tripoli.
- Coach team members by continuously following up on their performance.
- Ensures high quality of provided services by providing needed support to team members.
- Prepares employees’ yearly development plan for team members and submits it to the Head of the department for review.
- Follows up with the head of the department on providing needed developmental activities to staff members.
- Assists in the recruitment process by conducting interviews with all potential candidates.
- Prepares section annual budget and submits it to the Head of the department for review.
- Controls the Section’s expenses and ensures compliance with a pre-set budget.
- Distributes tasks to team members and ensures their proper accomplishment on time and according to the required quality.
- Prepares, quarterly, Section KPIs and ensures implementation of corrective actions.
- Assists staff in problem resolution, when necessary.
- Takes initiative in enhancing personal knowledge and seeking ways to implement new approaches better to perform tasks in coordination with the Head of the department.
- Plan, organize, and supervise the implementation of all yearly planned activities.
- Conducts weekly meetings at the PHC with staff (physicians, health workers, etc…) to ensure implementation of planned activities relevant to the center and identify areas for improvement.
- Meets with community parties and stakeholders to gather data or inquire about gathered data.
- Prepares periodical and annual reports related to the progress of planned activities within the PHC.
- Collect all needed data from different sources to generate needed reports and plan new PHC development strategies.
- Represents the PHC in external meetings with external agencies (UN, NGOs, ministries…) as requested by the head of the department.
- Share acquired knowledge with all team members and encourage team members to do the same to ensure continuous improvement of all sections.
- Assesses attended trainings and design internal workshops when applicable along with the action plans that support these workshops.
- Reports to the head of the department the outcome of all training and meetings held.
- Prepares section brochures, and pamphlets in coordination with the Head of the department.
- Reviews and approves the section’s inventory (equipment and needed material).
- Possesses critical thinking skills for problem-solving situations @ the PHC.
- Performs additional related duties as requested by the Head of the department.
- Works to improve efficiency and quality in delivering healthcare services.
- Keeps up to date on new laws and regulations so that the facility in which they work complies with them.
- Have good interpersonal skills for communicating effectively with other healthcare workers and discussing any staffing issues.
- Needs solid problem-solving skills to brainstorm innovative solutions that will quickly resolve administrative glitches.
- Should have the technical skills to work with electronic health record systems.
- Expected to be detail-oriented with good organizational skills to ensure all scheduling and billing information is filed properly for a smooth-running healthcare facility.
- Represents a high level of responsibility.
- Maintain the stability of the healthcare center.
- BS in Nursing, Public Health, or other related fields. A master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the field including 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and internet use.
- Team leader
- Excellent Communication
- Detail oriented
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.
- North Lebanon