Project Manager (Social Cohesion)
Please include "Project Manager (Social Cohesion)" in the subject line of the email (emails with no subject line will be discarded) - Due to the large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted - Basmeh & Zeitooneh is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Provide technical support and input to the project team including devising implementation plan
- Ensure that timely technical support and advice is provided to the project team to make sure the project is implemented on time and to budget.
- Advising on emerging risks and mitigation or corrective actions
- Final decision maker in regards to the project
- Responsible for developing tailor made training materials based on the project requirements and the needs of the project team
- Responsible for delivering custom made training for project staff as necessary.
- Ensure B&Z are kept aware of current trends and best practices in relation to PB/SC
- Prepare periodic reports on all activities following specified formats and agreed schedules
- Manage the efficiency and effectiveness of all activities to ensure maximum impact and sustainability
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the line manager
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in social sciences, political science, conflict transformation/resolution
- In depth understanding of middle-east and Lebanon context.
- Minimum of three years of peace building project management experience at a professional level managing micro enterprise business and peace building centred approaches in the field of humanitarian/development field with I/NGOs and/or UN.
- Proficient and experienced in planning, monitoring and reporting of programmes against key milestones.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English and Arabic including excellent analytical skills.