Learning Center Manager - Bekaa
Please include "Learning Center Manager - Bekaa " in the subject line of the email (emails with no subject line will be discarded) - Due to a large number of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted - Basmeh & Zeitooneh is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Recruitment of officers and coordinators of LC.
- Reporting narrative and financial, lessons learned best practice challenges success stories.
- Risk assessment – contingency plans.
- General context update on a regular basis.
- Forecasts and work plans.
- Attending MEHE and EWG meetings.
- Represents B&Z where needed.
- Responds to all communications with all LC donors.
- Conducts weekly meetings with the LC team.
- Report to Education Program Manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Sets vision and pace (motivation and engagement of all staff of LC).
- Encourages a participatory approach at all times especially in decision making.
- Attending OPs meetings.
- Creates capacity building for all LC staff with Academic Supervisor – Protection Officer – Admin Officer.
- Has strong acquaintance with proposal documents.
- Following up on logical frameworks and targets (quantitative and qualitative) with M&E.
- Responding to community needs.
- Promoting CP- SG – CoC - CM and adhering to all B&Z policies and promoting them in the LC.
- Abiding by MEHE standards.
- Has knowledge of the INEE minimum standards for education in emergencies.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Education programs in Lebanon
- Proven knowledge of Education in Emergency (EiE) standards and guidelines
- Proven knowledge of INEE tools
- Proven knowledge of MEHE procedures and strategy
- Proven knowledge of MEHE adopted school curricula
- Proven knowledge of NFE, and of transitioning to formal pathways
- Knowledge of the region and previous experiences in humanitarian programs in response to the Syrian crisis is an asset
- Strong practical background in Education programs
- Basic understanding of child protection standards in education and in the humanitarian context
- Previous line management experience
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to work in a team and to integrate within multi-ethnic and multicultural teams
- Excellent diplomatic communication and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking and practical problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory skills, and demonstrates the capacity of teamwork and of coordination with the relevant parties
- Ability to organize work efficiently and deliver assignments in a timely manner
- High integrity
- High flexibility with the ability to create solutions to operational problems
- Leadership skills
- Experience and ability to train others, facilitate workshops and transfer knowledge
- Resources management to optimize results