Applications submitted without cover letters and title of the position will be disregarded.
Nabad has zero-tolerance towards sexual abuse, exploitation, and harassment
Scope of the job:
The psychologist conduct follows up and support sessions to the project’s participants including mental health and well-being care.
- Plan and conduct evaluation, counseling and support sessions to the beneficiaries of the project referred to mental health support through the case workers ad provide the needed mental health care.
- Put clear action plan for each participant as per the clinical and cluster standards.
- Make the necessary evaluation to make sure of the improvement of the cases.
- Engage to link with mental health network, service providers and task force and attend the relevant and the coordination meeting.
- Work to increase Nabad participation on mental health platforms meetings and working group in order to sustain and maintain the mental health services and meet the sector standards.
- Maintain all the needed forms including the case files, sessions attendance and other tracking and register sheets.
- Maintain the full confidentiality of all participants and of the sensitive and personal information as per Nabad policies and standards and as per the psychologist’s career and syndicate policies, ethics and code of conducts.
- Maintain and ensure close coordination and cooperation with the case workers as well as the protection manager in order to provide best quality and efficiency of services.
- Conduct awareness sessions to the community whenever needed about mental health activities and services to raise sensitization and knowledge.
- Inform the supervisors about any difficulty met in implementation and try jointly to find solutions in a positive approach.
- Be available to participate in meetings and trainings in and outside the centers when requested.
The psychologist will be reporting to the protection manager.
Knowledge/ Skills Required
Strong observation, analytical and listening skill
Strong clinical experience as well as therapeutic methodology knowledge and experience
Previous experience in mental health services with mental health NG
The needed Master degree in Psychology, license of work from the ministry of health and registration in the Lebanese Order of Psychologists with a membership ID