Communication Officer - Emergency Response (National Candidates Only)
Applications submitted with no job title and cover letter will not be taken into consideration.
Implementing the social media plan by developing social media content, and utilizing platforms, networks and partners to enhance coverage and support of Nabad’s activities.
- Generate donor specific visibility content including, text, photos, videos, and audio for use across a range of integrated online platforms, in order to support fund-raising activities, ensuring consistency with corporate messages.
- Monitor and analyze traditional and social media to inform the development and/or evaluation of communication activities and strategies.
- Interest and knowledge in campaigning an advocating for social issues.
- Develop short and long term communication and advocacy campaigns based on research outputs.
- Analyze and report on media campaigns.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our identity.
- Running all organization’s communication tasks, including website content, social media accounts, brochures, press releases, internal bulletins, posters, etc.