Call for tenders - Children Clothes for Winterization
ARCS Culture Solidali Lebanon is launching a tender procedure in the framework of the project “Addressing multi-sectoral needs (Education, WASH) for vulnerable populations in Mhamra (Akkar)” Funded by LHF – LEB-22/DDA-3604/RA1/E-W/INGO/23317. ARCS is pleased to invite you to submit a quotation for the “SUPPLY OF CHILDREN CLOTHES FOR WINTERIZATION” as described in the Dossier.
ARCS invites eligible suppliers to present an offer following the indications provided in the document attached.
How to apply
Offers shall be sent / hand-delivered to ARCS office in Beirut (between 09.30 and 16.30), before the deadline specified in the timetable above. Offers must include the documents listed in section 3.3 and must be dated, stamped and signed. Please note that incomplete offers will not be considered.
Lebanon, Beirut, Furn el Chebbak, 360/6 Mar Nohra Street, Residence 360 flat4 2nd Floor (Dr. Michel Ch. Hitti Building)
The mandatory documentation to be submitted to ARCS shall include (incomplete submissions will be excluded):
- ANNEX I Quotation Submission Form.
- A copy of the VAT Number and a copy of the Registration Number. The copy must be stamped and signed in original by the Tenderers.
- ANNEX II Financial and Technical offer (including delivery, experience and moral integrity). Prices shall be expressed in United States Dollars (USD).
- ANNEX III Supplier’s Ethical Declaration and Eligibility Declaration.
- ANNEX IV Financial Identification Form.
and must be dated, stamped and signed. Please note that incomplete offers will not be considered. Please, consult and fill in the document attached in order to successfully present an offer.
Request of clarification must be sent via email to ARCS Procurement Officer:
Hassan Mehi Dine
Email address: [email protected]