Re-advertised - Community Based Rehabilitation Officer
arcenciel believes and works on achieving equality between genders as partners of development and ambassadors in promoting gender equality. We aim to empower women in the workplace by offering a supportive benefits package. We work to integrate women into the economic and social aspects of their society by encouraging them to play their part in achieving sustainable development and reaching their full potential in society.
arcenciel also ensures to the value of the ability and individuality of people with disabilities by providing each individual the opportunities needed to reach their full potential as participants within an inclusive and diversified culture. We affirm that the complete realization of the human rights of all persons with disabilities is an inalienable, integral, and indivisible part of all human rights and fundamental freedoms. Also, arcenciel states its intention of and commitment to continuing to pursue the goals of inclusion and empowerment of persons with disabilities and their human rights, well-being, and perspectives.
arcenciel encourages job seekers with disability to apply for vacant positions, and engage in economic and social development activities. We commit to providing reasonable accommodation for applicants when requested.
Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to send an email to [email protected] if they present any requests for reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process.
General Objectives and tasks:
1. Outreach activities:
- Reach out to host communities and foreign communities across Lebanon.
- Reach out to associations and institutions in Lebanon.
- Conduct interviews for data collection and outreach.
- Create and classify files for each case.
- Promote and ensure their attendance to the sessions/trainings held.
- Implement project activities as required.
2. Coordination and follow-up:
- Coordinate and collaborate with the center’s staff and the external partners of the association.
- Organize sessions/trainings for the beneficiaries and make sure all the related parties are well informed and present at the sessions.
- Plan the steps with a multitasking approach.
- Participate in working groups to enrich institutional and inter-institutional reflection.
- Develop and retain solid connections with potential partners and permanent members of the association in order to ensure the social unit’s mission and serve the greatest possible number of people.
3. Documentation and reports:
- Write a report about the activities conducted along with its related documentation (pictures, attending sheets etc.).
- Proficiency in community service techniques and practices.
Basic knowledge of project implementation.
Knowledge of the needs assessment.
- High communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and initiative-taking approach.
- Listening skills and capacity to analyze.
- Organizational skills.
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday, from 08:00 AM till 04:00 PM.
Contract Type: CDD, 1 year(Renewable).