Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online on arcenciel's careers website: http://www.arcenciel.org/careers/
General Objectives & Tasks:
1. Implementation of the project in alliance with arcenciel’s strategy and donors’ requirements:
- Plan, coordinate and monitor project activities according to the grant agreements and quality standards.
- Monitor the implementation process to ensure the achievement of project deliverables in terms of cost, time and quality.
- Record, highlight and manage project issues and escalate to higher authorities when necessary.
- Resolve cross-functional issues at project level.
- Conduct regular field visits.
- Ensure the effective allocation of financial resources while implementing the project activities.
- Follow-up frequently on project development and progress to ensure compliance and proper implementation of activities.
- Present monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to the top management and donors.
2. Management of the project’s team:
- Divide and allocate the tasks and responsibilities between each member of the team.
- Manage and lead the team in charge of the planning and implementation of the project activities.
- Supervise and control the daily work of the team.
- Conduct regular meetings to ensure a proper implementation.
- Train and motivate the team for greater productivity.
3. Internal Coordination:
- Coordinate with the external relations department to monitor project progress and performance.
- Coordinate with the finance department on all the required financial documents related to the project’s implementation.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date project files.
- Closely coordinate and follow-up with partners and working groups engaged in the project in hand.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant stakeholders (e.g. municipalities, donors, other NGOs) and represent arcenciel at related meetings.
Skills set and Competencies:
- Good technical knowledge of the business.
- Proficiency in project and team management.
- Knowledge of accounting, financial and HR tools.
- Ability to assess and evaluate risk.
- Must have a strong business acumen.
- Very good knowledge of the environments where arcenciel evolves: NGOs and associative world, political setting (politicians, constituted bodies, international organizations), private sector.
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal.
- Effectively able to develop, set and adjust plans and priorities to achieve maximum productivity.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and the ability to influence and persuade.
- Flexibility and commitment.
- Strong conflict management skills.
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday, from 9 Am till 5 Pm.
Work Location: Jisr Al Bacha, with frequent visits within the centers of arcenciel.
Contract Type: 4 Months.