arcenciel believes and works on achieving equality between genders as partners of development and ambassadors in promoting gender equality. We aim to empower women in the workplace by offering a supportive benefits package. We work to integrate women into the economic and social aspects of their society by encouraging them to play their part in achieving sustainable development and reaching their full potential in society.
arcenciel also ensures to the value of the ability and individuality of people with disabilities by providing each individual the opportunities needed to reach their full potential as participants within an inclusive and diversified culture. We affirm that the complete realization of the human rights of all persons with disabilities is an inalienable, integral, and indivisible part of all human rights and fundamental freedoms. Also, arcenciel states its intention of and commitment to continuing to pursue the goals of inclusion and empowerment of persons with disabilities and their human rights, well-being, and perspectives.
arcenciel encourages job seekers with disability to apply for vacant positions, and engage in economic and social development activities. We commit to providing reasonable accommodation for applicants when requested.
Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to send an email to [email protected] if they present any requests for reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process.
General Objective & Tasks :
Develop an upcycling brand alligned with the strategy of la boutique:
- Create and design the line of upcycled accessories and clothing.
- Sketching designs.
- Selecting fabrics and embellishments and sourcing suppliers.
- Allocate and monitor the production of the finished products to the network of SMEs.
- Research current fashion trends and advise on consumer preferences and purchasing behavior.
Management of the sewing workshop team and SMEs network:
- Supervise the members of the workshop and their respective work.
- Distribute tasks in an efficient way to maximize team productivity.
- Conduct interviews with new SMEs to grow the network and assess their technical skills.
- Ensure the proper layout of the sewing workshop.
- Assist the team in sewing activities.
- Instruct and teach team and SMEs on techniques required for carrying out certain tasks.
- Manage conflicts and solve problems that may arise within the team while minimizing the damage.
Communicate with the units for better coordination:
- Coordinate with the collection and sorting workshop manager to define and review the criteria for the clothes to be sent to the sewing workshop.
- Track clothing inventory for upcycling received from the sorting unit and the showroom.
Outreach and networking:
- Outreach Textiles companies and materials for upcycling.
- Outreach Fashion schools for internships opportunities.
- Participate in events and exhibitions.
Skill set and competencies:
- Have a Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Creative ideas about design and fashion.
- Strong sense of style.
- Superior writing and descriptive skills.
- Knowledgeable about the clothing and accessories.
- Able to handle competition and pressure with grace and dignity.
- Ability to receive positive and negative feedback
- Strong listening skills
Working schedule: Monday till Friday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Contract type: CDD, 1 year (Renewable) .