Clients Services Operations Supervisor
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online on arcenciel's careers website: https://www.arcenciel.org/careers/
General objectives & tasks:
1- Management of the clients services team:
- Manage the organization and distribution of tasks for his team.
- Support the training of clients’ services operators (cashier, administrative agent, delivery manager).
- Coordinate the work of the team.
2- Client relationship management:
- Identify and respond to client needs for technical aids in the best conditions.
- Provide quality service.
- Identify complaints from clients and beneficiaries and develop the necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure that clients and beneficiaries are respected and treated fairly.
- Whether or not to grant client credits and ensure follow-up.
- Make sure clients and beneficiaries are always satisfied.
- Manage beneficiaries’ conflicts.
3- Ensure the proper functionality of the unit:
- Control the cash registers.
- Check the corrections (credit note and return).
- Control the margins by product (sale price - purchase price).
- Validate supply and stock transfer requests.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with procedures.
- Send daily cash-out and daily activity reports to the center’s accounting relay and to the center manager.
- Draw up the budget for your unit and ensure that it is respected.
- Apply the strategic orientations in consultation with the mobility and center program manager.
4- Participate in the development of the services:
- Suggest to the center manager and the mobility program the development of new items and services.
- Suggest to the center manager and the mobility program the development of work organization.
- Propose strategic orientations for the service to the center manager and of the mobility program.
- Knowledge of all products and services offered as well as medical technical terms relating to them.
- Good knowledge of techniques and commercial communication.
- Mastery of arcenciel culture, values and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational capacity.
- Stress management.
- Conflict management.
- Ability to work in a team.
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday from 08:00am till 04:00pm/09:00am till 05:00pm.
Contract Type: 1 year (renewable).