Parenting Hub Coordinator
Kindly send your CV to the email below.
Attaching sample works or publications is a plus
Subject email: Parent Hub Coordination Vacancy
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
The Arab Resource Collective (ARC) is a non-governmental regional organization. ARC's
mission is to work with partners on producing and disseminating knowledge, promoting
policies and developing human resources in order to translate rights into reality. ARC targets
children and youth within their environment, and focuses on health, education and protection.
In its efforts in ECD, ARC is developing a Parenting Website for Arab speaking parents. The Parenting
website aims to become a reference for Arab caregivers, to build a place where caregivers can come to
search, learn and discuss about childhood and parenting, to disseminate knowledge about early
childhood development, and to support caregivers in their journey helping their children reach their full
HEPPP - Health, Early Learning and Protection Parenting Program- is a guide developed by Arab
Resource Collective, and is a tool that aims to empower the role of mothers and fathers in the care
of their children based on principles of child ecology, positive child psychology, development,
and child rights. It provides a framework of concepts, knowledge, and exercises that help
developing the practices of parents in the early learning of their children while adopting an
integrated, holistic approach to child early learning, care, health, development and parental
This guide has been developed firstly in 2012. After several implementations and studies, ARC’s
team found the need to update the topics based on the needs of the implementation target group
and the improved and new needs of the communities. The primary update was done in 2019.
The online HEPPP course is adapted on the HEPPP curriculum updating and is a digitized self-taught and
interactive course. This course will be a part of ARC’s Parenting Website.
Tasks and requirements
- Coordinate with ARC team (Manager and coordinator)
- Lead the team developing the parenting hub content, including ARC’s parenting online course updating, including:
- ECD Experts
- Web designer
- Illustrator and Graphic designer
- Coordinate, follow up and supervise the HEPPP online course content updating
- Define ECD experts to contribute to the content development, and to participate in the filmed interviews
- Coordinate with video producer, and attend all shootings.
- Make the link between illustrators and ECD experts to develop posters and illustrations.
- Contribute to writing articles, revise existing material, and approve material for publishing.
- Compile the existing material at ARC to be added to the parenting website.
- Create an identity for the website in coordination with the graphic designer and the web designer.
- The Coordinator should be available during the contract period based on a schedule that might require working on weekends and at different times of the day.
- High coordination Skills
- Very good Knowledge in Early childhood Development Sectors (Health, Early Learning, and Protection)
- Very good writing skills in Arabic
- Able to interview ECD experts during recorded interviews
- Able to advise on the developed content (interviews, videos, posters) related to parenting young children.
- Experience in training on ECD topics is a plus
- English language is a plus