Junior Graphic Designer
To apply, kindly send your CV and a portfolio to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AFE is seeking a talented junior graphic designer to join its growing team. The selected applicant will work with AFE’s media department on designing and delivering visual content for reports, social media content, website visuals and printing material.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
- Producing visual content for social media platforms and other platforms when needed.
- Pitching creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the media team.
- Assisting senior graphic designer in projects and reports designs.
- Graphic Design qualification or similar.
- Up to 2 years of working experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing software.
- Knowledge of design techniques.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to work under stress and meet tight deadlines.
- Time management skills.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, brand identity, and multimedia design.
- Head of media department
- Working daily, from Monday to Friday (exceptionally on weekends) – from 10 AM to 6 PM