Negotiation Skills Workshop
Service: Negotiation Skills Workshop
Coordinates with: Advocacy Manager
Start - End Dates: 15-04-2022 till 30-07-2022
Purpose and Scope of Work:
To strengthen the bargaining power of the domestic workers and to build their power and interpersonal skills to be able to negotiate the terms of their employment and improve their working and living conditions, as part of a campaign for self employed workers.
Developing and delivering training material on improving the negotiation skills of Migrant Women Workers:
- Prepare training material on basic principles of negotiation taking into account the context in Lebanon, and existing power dynamics between workers and employers.
- Deliver 1-2 training sessions per week to Migrant Women Workers on negotiation techniques and tips over the period of three months.
- Training and coaching ARM staff and a team of Migrant Women on carrying out role plays with Migrant Women Workers on handling situations of negotiations.
ARM commits to:
- Provide relevant material and content to the consultant to understand the campaign and context.
- Provide logistical support to the consultant to carry out the training sessions.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a CV and a cover letter detailing their experiences of working on capacity building on negotiations, and with Migrant Women Workers in Lebanon to [email protected] copying [email protected] with the subject line “Negotiation Skills Consultant Application".
Due to the large amount of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any application without the subject line mentioned above will be disregarded.Expired