Youth Empowerment Consultant ( 3-4 Month Consultancy Contract)
Amideast/Lebanon is recruiting a Youth Empowerment Consultant to coordinate the work of one of the largest opportunities in the world targeting talented and passionate young people between the ages of 15 and 17 who have remarkable ideas.
The Youth Empowerment Coordinator will handle various responsibilities and duties, which include:
- Handle all program inquiries (electronic, by phone via WhatsApp hotline, or in person) by providing accurate and appropriate information
- Design, administer, and boost visuals, content, and program related ads on all social media platforms (especially Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Google Ads) to reach target audience in all areas in Lebanon
- Capture and monitor the appropriate social media data, metrics, and scheduled budgets for ads
- Coordinate with the program manager to ensure that the program is managed according to the timelines, deadlines, quality assurance standards, and budget
- Contact vendors and distributors to get competitive offers and prices, and handle print jobs of promotional materials
- Conduct TV and radio interviews to promote the program
- Directly reach out to key organizational or individual contacts to enlist their support to share this scholarship opportunity
- Coordinate and conduct in-person and virtual outreach at schools, NGOs, and youth centers in all regions in Lebanon
- Collaborate with local NGOs and CBOs to reach out to their communities
- Host weekly online information session for interested candidates to learn more about the program
- Handle communication and follow up with the program applicants and potential new beneficiaries
- Handle all administrative tasks needed to ensure effective program implementation, including verification, data entry, and filing of applications received.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Media & Communication, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in an administrative and/or program management role
- Knowledge of and proficiency in use of social media tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok)
- Knowledge of and proficiency in use of digital tools (including Microsoft Teams and Zoom)
- Excellent writing and copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, time management, and leadership skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask and adapt
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office; high proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, and video-making is a plus
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must, French is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to work on weekends and evenings, as needed, to ensure robust promotion and outreach for program for activities or meetings
- Lebanese citizenship
- Available to start work immediately
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the following subject line: Youth Empowerment Coordinator Contract. The deadline to apply is October 18, 2021.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as resumes are received in order to fill the position vacancy as soon as possible. The vacancy might be filled before the stated deadline.