Please mention the title ofthe position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
We will contact qualified candidates without any discrimination based on race, colour, sex, age, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Task 1: Planning and implementation responsibilities:
- Identify and receive high risk cases (children/elderly/women) in need of case management;
- Ensure that informed consent/assent is taken before opening a case;
- Plan and develop case action plan according to the protection needs of each case and in coordination with the Psychotherapist;
- Flag all high risk cases in which judicial intervention is required to the Project Coordinator and ensure they are referred immediately;
- Store and file beneficiaries data ensuring the confidentiality of the information collected and the services provided according to the minimum standard;
- Produce quality case reports for each case to be submitted to the psychologist and Project Coordinator.
Task 2: Facilitation responsibilities
- Filing and maintaining case history reports
- Interviewing clients to assess their situational needs
- Determining which services and assistance are necessary
- Serving as a liaison between the beneficiaries and social, economic and health services
- Developing a plan of action to improve the beneficiary’s well-being
- Planning regular follow-ups to assess progress and additional needs
- Reviewing and modifying plans as circumstances change for the individual
- Keep track of all material needed for each activity.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the case management supervisor, CP coordinator and psychologist to ensure adherence to standards of care and appropriateness of intervention
- Respect and Abide to the organizations internal code of conduct;
- Adhere to the principles and guidance of the National CP Case Management and SGBV SOPs, including mandatory reporting requirements;
- Represent Amel Association, when requested and is necessary;
- Attend and participate in local and capacity building events as needed/Actively participate in training throughout the year
- Be available to attend and participate in internal and external meetings;
- Meetings with other program staff is required and will be on a timely basis;
- Maintain positive relations with other team members;
- Ensure the utmost confidentiality of case management data and information throughout the case management process; including protection referrals
Perform other duties