CASE MANAGERS' SUPERVISOR
Please mention the title of the position you are applying for in the object of the email.
We will contact qualified candidates without any discrimination based on race, colour, sex, age, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
The primary duty of the Case Managers’ Supervisor is to offer direct supervision to the Case Managers working in Amel’s community centers on the Child Protection Program.
He/She will provide consultation, identify and meet professional development needs of staff and oversee case decision-making. He/She will oversee the social workers/case managers to assure high quality service delivery to families with child protection concerns.
Task #1: Providing oversight and supervision to staff.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates program policies and procedures.
- Reviews cases, applies assessment skills, and makes determinations regarding appropriate course of action;
- Oversee Case Managers as they develop plans for their beneficiaries;
- Set schedules and routines, arrange resource, coordinate services, provide advocacy, evaluate follow-up, intervene in crisis, and provide general support;
- Consults on cases and provides feedback and direction to staff regarding child safety.
- Assures compliance with all relevant administrative codes and applicable laws and statutes.
- Promotes family centered and strength based approaches in working with CP families.
Task #2: Coaching and Training CP case managers
- The CP Case Management team Supervisor will support the capacity building of the CP Case Managers on multiple levels. He/She will be responsible for guiding them and promoting best practices.
- Coach, train, and mentor capacity building and coaching teams with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the team and providing professional development guidance
- Supervise and mentor the CP Case Managers, setting performance objectives, providing regular and timely performance feedback
Task #3: Monitoring
- Monitors units and staff productivity and works to maximize efficiency wherever possible.
- Ensure that all the M&E tools are appropriately used and stored.
- Ensure that Activity Info data is entered on a monthly basis and that all the data required for regional reporting is regularly provided.
Task #4: Coordination and networking
- Work closely with the CP Coordinator, CP Field Coordinator and GBV Protection Program to ensure that activities are well coordinated and integrated. Provide updates to ensure smooth implementation of field-based activities
- Consult with CP Program Coordinator on a bi-weekly basis and/or more frequently if required and/or needed.
- Draft reports for donors;
- Maintain positive coordination and relationships with partner and stakeholders.
- Respect and Abide to the organizations internal code of conduct;
- Adhere to the principles and guidance of the National CP Case Management and SGBV SOPs, including mandatory reporting requirements;
- Represent Amel Association, when requested and is necessary;
- Attend and participate in local and capacity building events as needed/Actively participate in training throughout the year;
- Be available to attend and participate in internal and external meetings;
- Meetings with other program staff is required and will be on a timely basis;
- Maintain positive relations with other team members;
- Ensure the utmost confidentiality of case management data and information throughout the case management process; including protection referrals
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.