RFQ - 01761 - Capacity Building Accreditation coaching and Mock Survey
Amel Association International (Amel) is a Lebanese and non-sectarian NGO created in 1979. Amel works through 30 centers, 6 mobile medical units, 2 mobile education units and 1 protection unit, and for more than 40 years has supported the poorest regions of Lebanon, from Beirut and its South Suburbs to Mount Lebanon, Bekaa and South Lebanon. Amel offers accessible services for all in the following fields: food security, health, education, protection, child protection, gender-based violence, livelihood, promotion and protection of human rights, rural development.
Scope of Work
Amel started the accreditation training and on-site coaching in 2021-2022 in Amel centers. In 2023, we need to continue the on-site coaching to monitor the improvement and to do a mock accreditation survey by the national primary healthcare accreditation experts. The aim is to prepare the centers for the actual accreditation surveys. We insist on recruiting the same team of primary healthcare national accreditation experts who started with the centers in 2021-2022. They already know each center's status, trained them, and requested a number of assignments from them. Also, the team that started in the only expert team in primary healthcare accreditation in Lebanon. There are many agencies, but they are specialized in hospital accreditation, which is way different from Primary healthcare. The center's staff also stayed in direct contact with the previous trainers. They were calling them over the phone continuously, and they visited the centers for on-site coaching anytime upon request, free of charge. We are also requesting that the on-site coaching be done by the MoPH field coordinators, who are the only persons who can help the centers and guide them toward advanced accreditation. we expect from the supplier:
1. A well designed on-site coaching framework with tracer topics for 7 centers
2. A well-designed mock survey framework with elaborated tracers
3. An end of coaching visits report for each center
4. A full mock survey report with a score for each center with findings, strengths, areas for improvement and recommendations. We need 1 coaching visits per center per month for 3 months (July, August, September 2023).
The total will be 21 on-site coaching visits and 7 mock surveys in December 2023 as detailed in the below Terms of Reference (ToR) – Para# 6
Request for clarification
Only for clarifications, bidders are required to submit any request for clarification in respect of this RFQ by to Mrs. Dania Hajj Ali via email: [email protected]. The deadline for receipt of question is 13/06/2023
The questions from all the suppliers would be consolidated by Sophie Azizi and answered collectively. To ensure that the same level of information is conveyed equally to all participating suppliers, response to a question raised by one supplier can be shared with all the other suppliers.
All communications within the context of the RFQ, other than commercial offer, should be strictly routed through Mrs. Dania Hajj Ali via email: [email protected].
Terms of reference (TOR)
Please refer to attached “Annex A” - TOR
Period of validity
Your quotations should be valid and binding for at least for 30 days from the date of submission of the RFQ.
Under no circumstances is the service provider allowed to sub-contract any of the services quoted above without informing Amel, failure to abide by this results in immediate contract termination.
All information shared by Amel including patient name, age, differential diagnosis and patient ID are confidential and shall not be shared with any external parties. Failure to respect patient privacy would result in immediate contract termination.
Terms of payment
Upon the receipt of an invoice including list of purchased supplies, description and prices, Amel would within 10 days pay the requested amounts after the validation by the finance officer and project coordinator.
How to apply
We would appreciate receiving your complete bids on or before 17/06/2023 strictly to procurement department via email: [email protected].
- Please provide your detailed Commercial and Technical offers along with your execution methodology.
- Currency: Please submit your offer in USD ONLY
- Company profile, if applicable
- Company registration documents, if applicable
- If your firm is not register with Amel, you should complete, sign and submit the Vendor Pre-Qualification Form “Annex B”, if applicable
- Please find attached in “Annex C” Amel Suppliers Pact of Conduct. Offers that don't contain your acknowledgment of “Annex C” will result in disqualification of your offer.
- Updated and complete Resume.
- Biography describing professional background, professional career for the last 5 years, and demonstrated involvement in primary healthcare quality management and risk management
- A complete list of titles and achievements carried out in the field of primary healthcare quality management
- Certificates of education
- Certificates of training
- Two recommendation letters from recognized employers/partners in the primary healthcare system.