Interested applicants are invited to submit an updated Cover letter, and CV by June 21, 2022, to [email protected] with the subject line “Communication Officer_Tripoli.”
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and applications without a cover letter and without mentioning the position name in the subject line of the email will not be considered.
AICA reserves the right to fill the position before the closing date of the published vacancy in case a suitable candidate is identified.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the head of programs and operations, the communication officer will be in charge of implementing AICA's designs and communication strategies.
Main areas of responsibilities:
Graphic Design (90%)
- Create and apply consistently AICA’s employer branding guidelines to all internal and external communications assets and knowledge products, such as:
1- Social Media posts and stories, newsletters, posters, brochures, presentations, one-pagers, infographics, motion graphics, and videos.
2- Ad-hoc graphics for team presentations, outreach, and projects
- Create digital assets (infographic, photo, video, animation) for AICA’s Website, and Social Media channels
- Provide support in big data presentation through visual tools
- Help develop written and audio-visual material for the website and other promotional activities
- Assist in managing AICA’s Social Media platforms, targeting the various stakeholders via (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Assist in advertising all AICA’s projects and programs through AICA’s Social Media channels
- Research relevant content and stories to post on Social Media platforms, and keep track of the key performance indicators (KPIs) for each network.
Outreach and Data
- Support the design of the quarterly bulletin reporting on AICA’s news/reports and key statistics in a visual format
- Assist in updating AICA’s Database (Microsoft Excel)
- Provide support in data analysis and statistics (Excel)
- Conduct research for various best practices depending on projects at hand
- Provide support to any ad hoc activities related to the communication and advertising Program
- Provide support to organizational activities within the team
- Provide support when needed with the online onboarding process of the projects
- Ability to convert complex and abstract ideas into simple visual concepts.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment and be aware of political sensitivities.
- Ability to summarize a large amount of information and translate it into a visually compelling product for a public audience.
- Graphic Design skills: Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects are essential requirements.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is highly desirable and basic knowledge of CSS will be a plus.
- North Lebanon