Project Coordinator - RE-ADVERTISEMENT
Interested Candidates are invited to send their CV and Cover Letter by Wednesday, October 21, 2020 to: [email protected].
The Subject of the e-mail should be : "Project Coordinator + Your name".
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide needed support to MoPH PHC department and central warehouse, including all EPI points (dispensaries, MoPH Qadaa offices, vaccination points at borders and UNHCR registration sites) to support in the organization and implementation of the proposed activities for supply chain system strengthening; including support in implementing EPI financing case study.
- Track that the consumption and stock data of vaccines are collated from all PHCs/EPI points and provided on timely manner to UNICEF for accurate forecasting of agreed supply;
- Implement and support in EVM assessment recommendations, comprehensive improvement planning and EVM training for the EPI points and immunization supply chain
- Support in capacity building for sustainable cold chain maintenance and management and in maintain up to date cold chain inventory. Also, support in coordinating the assessment, , maintenance and rehabilitation of the cold chain.
- Coordinate closely with UNICEF’s communication section, to ensure timely distribution of visibility items to targeted PHCs; and support in coordinating visibility field visits.
- Support in EUTF team/ EU evaluation team field visits and meetings with MoPH
- Conduct field visits to MoPH Qadaa offices and PHCCs, as needed, to ensure more accurate vaccines requests, based on real consumption at facility level; support in coordinating with IT department for full functioning of MERA in EPI points.
- Support the efforts to strengthen and harness data for management and decision making, and timely communication and visibility support.
- Any other tasks as required by the director of the EPI.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Public Health, or another related clinical field, required.
Master's Degree in Public Health is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- At least three (3) years of experience in project management in health care field.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, problem solving and team facilitation skills, required.
- Ability to develop recommendations and provide consultation to solve problems related to organizational compliance; ability to exercise judgment in interpreting and applying standards, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with a varied of disciplines and levels of staff across departments.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fluent in English and Arabic (French is of added value).