Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) Assistant
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Applications are only accepeted through the link here: https://forms.gle/iBk9iRVsBgjYsBAk7
Contact Person Email:
Responsibilities: (in bullet points)
- Contribute the Akkarouna’s programs/projects to ensure application of Akkarouna and Donor requirements.
- Assist the Program Development and Quality Department in setting up Key Performance Indicators for monitoring and evaluation.
- Assist the Program Development and Quality Department in identifying methods of data collection
- Properly follow and adhere to Akkarouna’s Program Management.
- Support Program Development and Quality Department throughout all phases of the program including identification and design, establishment and planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation and wrapping up.
- Develop an effective flow of information channels to ensure effective and efficient communication.
- Bring to the attention of management details that might affect program execution.
- Conduct day-to-day monitoring to assess overall performance and achievements.
- Carry out quarterly evaluation through different techniques such as surveys, group discussions, observations on the field, case studies, interviews, etc.
- Submit quality reporting regarding program evaluation.
- Carry out a necessary backup.
- Support programs in proposal development
- Work with operational teams on development and follow up of specific M&E tools
- Ensure quality data collected from the field
- Assist the Program Development and Quality Department in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and draft reports presenting the results
- Prepare monitoring and evaluation reports as requested by Program Development and Quality Department
- Internally report on activities as requested by Program Development and Quality Department
- Receive complaints and feedback from beneficiaries, and
- Deliver any other responsibility assigned by Program Development and Quality Department
Experience and technical competencies required: (include years of experience)
- A minimum of 1- 2 years of relevant work experience, out of which 1 years of monitoring and evaluation experience
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including reporting, database management, and developing M&E
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g. qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies
- Experience working with a non-governmental organization
- Good level of proficiency in Windows, Excel and quantitative analysis systems
24 Dec, 2020
Human Rights & Protection
Thursday, 7 January 2021
Period of Employment:
1 year, renewable
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Information Management, Project Management, Finance or other relevant academic background;
1 to 2 years
- North Lebanon