Market Researcher - Graphic designer
Responsibilities: (in bullet points)
- Branding for Bab Rizk initiative
- Branding guidance as web pages, brochures, logos, signs, advertisements, and other communication materials for MSMEs.
- Creating these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meeting with MSMEs to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Creating or incorporating illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Selecting type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Producing drafts for review by MSMEs and making revisions based on the feedback received.
- Reviewing final productions for errors and ensuring that final prints reflect MSME’s specifications.
- Training MSMEs about tips and trick related to Marketing
- Preparing and designing online training materials, tools, presentations, assignments, and activities, in communication and mutual understanding with the Program team Pre, progress, and post- Assessment for the participants
- Reporting on the progress and flow of each training and each one-to-one session for each business with a detailed report about each business marketing strategy and progress
Experience and technical competencies required: (include years of experience)
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to give clear instructions
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
How to apply
You can apply by filling the below form:Expired
Monday, 22. Mar 2021
Type of Call
Call for Consultancies
Business & Economic Policy, Labor & Livelihoods, Training & Capacity Building
1000 to 2000 (USD)
Duration of Contract: