Overall purpose of the role:
- To ensure the accuracy of the legal status of the participants and their requirements for expansion, based on the Lebanese Labor Law, in addition to employment contracts within Akkaoruna's organization.
- To Analyze our clients’ files in entrepreneur and contract law, social law, corporate law, private governance, structuralizing of real estate, succession planning.
- To conduct legal analysis and research legal matters.
- To provide advice on legal matters.
- To draft legal opinions, memoranda, and briefing documents.
- To review legal material.
- To articulate formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
- To monitor the implementation of the legal clauses.
- Prepare and design online training materials, tools, presentations, assignments, and activities, in communication and mutual understanding with the Program team Pre, progress, and post- Assessment for the participants.
- Report on the progress and flow of each training and each one-to-one session for each business with a detailed report about each business marketing strategy and progress.
Experience and technical competencies required: (include years of experience)
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to give clear instructions.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience in the law field.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
How to apply
You can apply by filling the below form:Expired
Sunday, 21. Mar 2021
Type of Call
Call for Consultancies
Business & Economic Policy, Labor & Livelihoods, Training & Capacity Building
1000 to 2000 (USD)
Duration of Contract: