AND is seeking the expertise of a Nutritionist to conduct a 12 hours workshop over 3 days period that covers the following:
The main topics to be included in the training session/day shall be:
- Introduction to healthy lifestyle
- Body measurement and calory needs
- Myth and Misconception about food and diets (supplements, FAD, KETO..)
- Nutrition ethics and guidance
- Nutrition related disease (specially diabetes and hypertension as it is most common in our area)
- Basics to Cooking healthy
The trainer shall demonstrate the following:
- Punctuality and adherence to AND’s code of conduct
- Stick to awareness raising and avoid medical discussions and prescriptions.
- Use simple language to communicate information with total clarity and efficiency.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable and diplomatic in working with a diverse range of people
The consultant shall be responsible for the following deliverables.
- Workshop Agenda and schedule.
- Materials used throughout the workshop (Power point presentations, videos, forms, exercises)
- Appraisal by the end of the training addressing flow of session and further recommendations.
Virtual session provision
The Trainer shall report to the Project Manager.
How to apply
Send your CV on the email: " [email protected]
specify the position your are applying on the email subject titleExpired