Food Processing trainer
AND is seeking the expertise of a Food processing expert to conduct a 12 hours workshop over 3 days period that covers the following:
- Basics to food processing
- How to avoid leftover food wastage
- Preservatives and Meals preservation
- Basics to food preservation? (drying, refrigeration, and fermentation, , pasteurization and freezing methods ).
The trainer shall demonstrate the following:
- Ability to provide virtual workshops in a positive learning Experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable and diplomatic in working with a diverse range of people.
- Communicate information with enthusiasm, clarity and patience.
- Ability to demonstrate, and communicate techniques clearly.
The Trainer shall be responsible for the following deliverables.
- Workshop Agenda and schedule.
- Materials used throughout the workshop (Power point presentations, videos, forms, exercises)
- Appraisal by the end of the training addressing flow of session and further recommendations.
- Virtual session provision
The Trainer shall report to the project manager.
How to apply
Send your CV on the email: " [email protected]
specify the position your are applying on the email subject titleExpired