First Aid Trainer
AND is seeking the expertise of a First aid trainer to conduct a 12 hours workshop over 3 days period that covers the following:
- Introduction to emergency aid, what to do and when to seek the support of a healthcare specialist.
- basic skills of reaction, response, call for help and care to minor injuries.
- Demonstrating the basic structure of human body and how first aid should be carried out
- Basics of CPR
- First aid management if shock and respiratory distress
- First aid management of burns, bites, stings and poisoning
The trainer shall demonstrate the following:
- Ability to confidently manage and engage nonprofessional Aid respondents in a positive learning Experience inducing team work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable and diplomatic in working with a diverse range of people
- Communicate information with enthusiasm, clarity and patience
- Ability to demonstrate, and communicate techniques clearly
The trainer shall provide the following deliverables:
- Detailed agenda for the 3 days’ workshop
- Materials used throughout the workshop
- Training logistics (attendance sheet, record keeping…)
- Key messages for dissemination upon completion of workshop
- Appraisal by the end of the training addressing flow of session and further recommendations.
Virtual session provision
The Trainer shall report to the project Manager.
How to apply
Send your CV on the email: " [email protected]
specify the position your are applying on the email subject titleExpired