Invitation to Bid (ITB) - LB-BT-00663 SUPPLY OF Infection Prevention and Control (IPC)/Hygiene/Municipality kits
1. Description. ACF Lebanon is inviting competent and interested suppliers to submit their bids, to sign a framework agreement (FWA) and to provide the following products:
FWA/Infection Prevention and Control (IPC)/Hygiene/Municipality kits
(hygiene materials, medical gloves and masks, etc)
Please find detail specifications in RFQ which can be requested by e-mail [email protected]
2. Deadline for submission. All bids must be submitted before 24/09/2020 at 16:00 in a sealed envelope or by email [email protected] Late bids will be automatically rejected.
3. Clarification of bid. Any request for clarification must be received by ACF by email
[email protected] at least 1 days before the deadline for submission of bids.
4. Sections of bid. Bidders are required to complete, sign and submit the following documents for their bid:
- RFQ (signature, stamp and the date on each page).
- Annex (signature, stamp and the date on each page).
- Quotation filled by hand (signature, stamp and the date on each page).
- Copy of valid registration certificate and VAT (if applicable).
- Experience Certificate / Work Order, Contract or Purchase order for similar work.
5. Award Criteria. The contract (FWA) will be awarded to the technically and administratively compliant offer(s) that is offering the best quality/price ratio, taking into account the quality of the products offered, the price of the offer and the modality of payment.
Note. No samples will be required to submit together with the bid. Only shortlisted bidders will be requested to provide samples of each item for inspection by 28/09/2020.
- Submission of a bid shall be deemed as an acknowledgement by the bidder that all obligations stipulated by this ITB and RFQ will be met and, unless specified otherwise, the Bidder has read, understood and agreed to all the instructions in this ITB and RFQ.
- ACF is under no obligation to award a contract to any bidder as a result of this ITB/ RFQ.
7. Cost. The bidder shall bear all costs related to the preparation and/or submission of the bid, regardless of whether its bid was selected or not. ACF shall in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the selection process.
How to apply
Technical specifications and Bidding Documents can be obtained by interested parties from:
Mr. Manhal Aridi; Logistics Manager
Tel.: +961 76 75 00 41
Email: [email protected]
or at the below address:
Action Against Hunger. Achrafieh - Sassine Area, Elias Baaklini Street - Bldg Kalea – 10th floor, Beirut, between 8 am-4.30 pm (Lebanon time). Action Against Hunger does not bind itself to award the tender to the lowest tender or any bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the tender.Expired