Call for Tender : Food, Dignity & Hygiene Kits
Due to the cabinet decision for COVID-19 lockdown, ABAAD offices will be closed till the end of the month, therefore we are moving forward with E-tendering process as below:
Following the tenders Food, Dignity and Hygiene Kits ref: ABDLBN20.11-02 & ABDLBN20.11-01 published on 12/11/2020,
Since ABAAD offices are closed responding to the official lock-down by cabinet decision because of COVID-19 pandemic, therefore, we are kindly sharing the following updates regarding the tender dossier request and submission as:
How to apply
You are kindly requested to submit your bid offer online via https://www.wetransfer.com/(Note: link is valid for one week only) and follow the below steps:
- On the deadline, the interested vendors to scan their bids and upload it on we-transfer
- Once the vendor uploads the file on we-transfer, they need to copy the link and send it back ONLY on 27/NOV. Best before 1600 Beirut time.
- In the email body, they mention the company name: contact person and we-transfer link
- Email subject will be tender ________________________ ref__________
- Once the procurement department receive the email, electronic tender voucher will be sent to the vendor replying to his submission.
- Vendors who submitted their emails and didn’t get the electronic vouchers within hour, to call the procurement department (03/766931) and confirm whether their bids is received or not.
- Offers received after that time is totally rejected and will not be considered for evaluation.