Interested applicants are requested to submit their CVs in PDF Format to " [email protected]" with subject " Case Worker"
Email received with no suject will be rejected
Receiving of CV's applicants is on rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Embrace has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on sexual exploitation and abuse, and sexual harassment.
A. GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The Case Worker plays a pivotal role in the Mobile Mental Health Clinic service operated by Embrace, providing essential support to patients by ensuring seamless coordination of care and facilitating access to mental health services. This position involves closely following up with beneficiaries, managing their appointments, and providing ongoing support through post-psychiatric consultation follow-up calls. The primary objective is to ensure the continuity of care, enhance patient experience, and facilitate a smooth transition to the Primary Health Care Center (PHCC) for further follow-up.
B. ORGANIZATIONAL VALUES
- Respect: To consider all individuals worthy of high regards and respect
- Integrity: To adhere to the highest moral and ethical principles in fulfilling Embrace’s mission
- Compassion: To understand another person’s condition from their perspective and strive to respond to their needs
- Inclusiveness: To actively include stakeholders in decision making and the implementation of Embrace’s strategic goals
- Accountability: To acknowledge and assume responsibility for all actions and decisions undertaken within the organization
- Ownership: To assume one’s responsibility towards their role and the organization, to problem solve and actively seek feedback in a proactive manner
- Collaboration: To actively seek feedback from members of the team and work collaboratively with team members inside the organization as well as engage external partners in fulfilling Embrace’s mission and vision.
C. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure timely and efficient appointment allocation by coordinating with the Mobile Mental Health Clinic team to schedule psychiatric consultation for mobile clinic patients with the support of the field facilitator.
- Conduct follow-up calls, post-psychiatric consultation, to assess treatment plan effectiveness, address emerging concerns, and provide essential information for a smooth referral process.
- Assist patients in scheduling follow-up appointments at the Primary Health Care Center, coordinating with PHCC staff to align appointment availability with patient preferences.
- Establish and sustain strong relationships with Primary Health Care Center staff across different regions.
- Collaboratively work with patients to ease their transition from the Mobile Mental Health Clinic to the PHCC, advocating for patients and addressing any barriers to ensure smooth transfer of care.
- Facilitate and coordinate, in cases where patients require social work support, the provision of such assistance, ensuring a comprehensive approach to patient care.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records of patient appointments and progress while regularly reporting patient engagement and outcomes to the Mobile Mental Health Clinic team.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a case management or care coordination role, preferably in mental health settings, is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as teamwork skills to interact effectively with beneficiaries and the mobile clinic team.
- A strong sense of empathy and understanding of the challenges faced by individuals seeking mental health support.
- Demonstrates high organizational skills and shows ability to manage appointments, records, to input and retrieve data from the Electronic Health Record.
- Awareness and respect for cultural differences and the ability to work with a diverse range of community members.
- Proficiency in multiple languages, especially Arabic and English.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and networking skills while providing services to external parties or working with internal support staff.
- Knowledge of mental health resources and services.