Interested applicants must submit their CV and a Cover Letter to the email [email protected] by October 25, 2023 and include the Job title "Livelihoods Program Coordinator" in the email subject line.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABAAD is an equal employment opportunity organization.
JOB TITLE: Reporting Officer
LOCATION: Beirut based with possible travel to Mount Lebanon, North, Bekaa, and South areas.
ABAAD– Resource Center for Gender Equality is a UN ECOSOC accredited organization that aims to achieve gender equality as an essential condition to sustainable social and economic development in the MENA region.
ABAAD advocates for the development and implementation of policies and laws that enhance women’s effective participation, through a rights-based approach that would bring about tangible change to gender justice.
With the purpose of ending gender-based violence, ABAAD adopts a holistic care approach to provide protection and support services to GBV survivors/right holders during times of peace, war and disasters since 2011.
ABAAD has a zero-tolerance policy to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to the Code of Conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA, always (both during work hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all staff, in addition to related mandatory training. All staff must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause.
The Reporting Officer (RO) is responsible for assisting the project teams with any and all report writing and finalization. They will need to collect project information from project coordinators, MEAL Department and other relevant parties in order analyze them and compile respective reports.
- Write and/or review weekly, monthly, mid-year, and final year narrative performance and progress reports
- Compile, consolidate, and analyze field qualitative and quantitative data on the project’s implementation and indicators
- Support Grants Teams with both recurring and ad-hoc tasks to prioritize work and information needs
- Liaise with the Project Coordinator regarding amendments to the projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Communicate with different ABAAD HQ and Field Staff
- Oversee qualitative data lifecycle: organizing, sharing, collecting, validating, archiving, storing & reporting
- Ensure data availability to appropriate people, units and systems within the department
- Develop and create qualitative data collection systems: templates & printouts, matrixes & databases
- Update and maintain qualitative database systems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities & procedures
- Train as needed field staff and colleagues on reporting, data collection and data analysis
- Support uploading and updating the database after the submission of each report
- A BA/BS in social sciences or business administration
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in reporting and grants support and/or program management
- Experience working on UN, US, and EU projects is an added asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to human rights and gender equality
- A Flexible pro-active attitude
- The ability to work well as an individual and in a team
- The Ability to manage an unpredictable workload in a challenging environment
- The Ability to work across socio-cultural and religious contexts
- A belief in ABAAD’s mission and vision
- A respect for ABAAD Code of Conduct and its PSEA Policy
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English. French is a plus
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office
دليل مدني، شبكة المجتمع المدني، يوفر للمنظمات منصة لنشر الوظائف, وليس مسؤول عن عملية التوظيف. كل منظمة مسجلة على دليل مدني هي مسؤولة بشكل فردي عن منشوراتها وعن عملية التوظيف.
- جبل لبنان
- Furn Ech Chebbak - Ain El Remmaneh - Tahouitat el Nahr