Public Call for Tender nb. 91175273 Office supplies 18.9207.4-001.00 GIZ Office Beirut
a. Brief information on the project
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (giz) GmbH is a federal enterprise commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
As a service provider with worldwide operations in the fields of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, GIZ works with its partners to develop effective solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions. GIZ is a public-benefit federal enterprise and supports the German Government and a host of public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment promotion, energy and the environment, and peace and security.
GIZ is a company under private law (a registered limited liability – GmbH), owned by the German Federal Government. It is a non-profit company with a public benefit mandate. GIZ works in more than 120 partner countries around the world to implement programmes in development cooperation, based on bilateral agreements between the German Government and the Governments of the partner countries. With over 50 years of experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment promotion, energy and environment as well as peace and security, GIZ engages with public institutions, private businesses, civil society actors, research institutions and other stakeholders. GIZ provides technical cooperation aiming to improve the capacities of individuals, organisations and societies. Services include advice by experts, financial contributions, capacity development, providing equipment and materials and conducting analyses, studies and reports. Mainly commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), GIZ’s funding is provided by the German Government and the EU as well as contributions from other states and through public-private partnerships.
Since opening its office in Beirut, GIZ has been supporting the German-Lebanese development cooperation. With the overall aim of sustaining the country’s stability, promoting its economic growth and improving the living conditions of the Lebanese, Syrians displaced and Palestinian refugees, GIZ implements projects in the areas of education, water, sustainable economic development, and social participation and conflict transformation. GIZ coordinates closely with the Lebanese Government to implement its projects in alignment with national policies.
GIZ is in process of supplying Moderation Boxes & Foldable Pin-Boards
c. The contractor shall provide the following work/service:
The supplier shall provide and deliver the below items:
- Moderation cases with the following Specifications:
- Option 1: Nylon, black, padded front pocket with elastic band and zipper, padded side pockets, padded zipper pocket on the back, padded and adjustable backpack straps, handle W 40 x D 25.5 x H 47 cm (or approx.)
- Option 2: Aluminum design case with 2 wheels and extendable handle on aluminum rails. Material: aluminum. Size: 54 x 35 x 16 cm (W x H x D) or approx.
The contents of the moderation cases is minimum as per the below:
- 1 Push Pin Box.
- 500 Rectangular Cardboard Sheets (Weight of 130 g/m² or similar & Dimensions 9,5 x 20,5 cm or approx.) assorted colors.
- 250 Oval Cardboard Sheets (Weight 130 g/m² or similar & Dimensions 11 x 19 cm or approx.) assorted colors.
- 250 Small Round Cardboard Sheets (Weight 130 g/m² or similar & Diameter: 9,5 cm or approx.) assorted colors.
- 1,000 Marking Dots assorted colors.
- 4 Large Markers (Black, Red, Blue, Green).
- 10 Large Black Markers.
- 1 Glue Stick.
- 1 Roll of Crepe Tape.
- 1 Cutter with 2 Spare Blades.
Each item should be separated and organized in the moderation case.
- Foldable pinboard with the following Specifications:
- Extendable legs & hinged swivel feet or similar.
- Carrying handle with locking strap.
- Aluminum frame.
- Overall Dimensions 126.5 x 193 cm or approx.
- Work Surface 118.5 x 146 cm or approx.
- Transport Dimensions 126.5 x 81 cm or approx.
- Work Surface: Cardboard rigid foam board or felt-cloth-laminated rigid foam board.
- Carrying bag for foldable pinboard with the following Specifications:
- Shoulder strap, front pocket, carrying handle, zipper.
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Black.
- Fits 1 foldable pinboard (without castors) or 1 transportable flipchart.
- Dimensions: W 128 x H 82 x D 7.5 cm or appox.
1. Qualification of the proposed supplier
The supplier must comply with the below requirements:
- The supplier must have an official registration and MoF registration in Lebanon (minimum requirement)
- The supplier should provide the catalogue of all the requested items with pictures (minimum requirement)
- The supplier should prove that the items are not supplied from RUSSIA OR BELARUS
- The supplier should be able to deliver the order to GIZ Office in Hazmieh (minimum requirement)
How to apply
We request full conformity with all conditions/ general terms as mentioned below and would like to point out that non-conformity could lead to the exclusion of your offer.
The Tender Documents consist of:
- 91175273 Terms of Reference
- Financial Offer Format
- Evaluation Grid (not to be filled)
- General Terms and Conditions for Purchase
Two seperate emails (one consisting of only the technical offer, and the second of the financial offer) shall be sent to the following email address:
[email protected] in PDF format on Friday, 6th of October 2023 by 23:59 Beirut
Local Times at the latest.
Each email should include the following documents and with the mentioned subject Line:
1- Technical Email : "The company name/ Technical offer/ Our inquiry number: "91175273 Office Supplies" including:
- Technical proposal shall be sent as PDF file including the complete and detailed description of the items as per the inquiry.
- Technical proposal shall be signed, dated, and stamped.
- Company’s Portfolio or background.
- Company’s legal documents, company registration and MoF registration.
- GIZ general purchase conditions signed, dated, and stamped.
- Self-declaration EU-Russia sanctions signed, dated, and stamped.
- Kindly note that any price indication of any item in the technical offer may lead to disqualification.
- Mention the delivery Date
2- Financial Email: "The company name/ Financial offer/ Our inquiry number: "91175273 Office Supplies" including:
- Financial proposal in USD including Taxes/VAT.
- Financial proposal includes the date and the company’s Tax registration number at the Ministry of Finance.
- Financial proposal shall clearly indicate the price of the overall tender and the price for each of each item.
- Bank account details of the company inside Lebanon.
Further information and questions regarding the intended assignment, may be obtained in writing by a separate email only, latest till Monday October 2nd 2023, 13:00. Please refer to the email address:[email protected] noting that in your e-mail subject should be: "Inquiry 91175273 Office Supplies"
The offers shall be submitted in English language only.
The offers shall be signed & stamped.
The financial offer must be in USD only (USD) including taxes, should be valid at least for four Months after the submission date (Please mention it in your offer).
Please state your prices and the delivery cost to the mention locations
Please quote your prices bearing in mind that a penalty of 1/2 % of the total purchase order sum will be deducted on each delayed week calculated from the due date of delivery.
- Please note that in case you did not receive any notification in writing within 4 weeks after the deadline for submitting the offers, it shall indicate that your offer has not been accepted. You shall not receive a separate notice to this effect.
You shall not be reimbursed for your submitted offers.
N.B. The maximum mailbox receive size is capped at 25 MB. Documents exceeding the mentioned MB should be transferred via : Start (giz.de)منتهية الصلاحية