Business & Investment Enabling Environment Implementation Administrator
The USAID/Lebanon Trade and Investment Facilitation (TIF) Activity will facilitate the export of Lebanese goods and services to generate foreign exchange through investments and business enabling environment reform that simultaneously promotes job creation, income generation, and improved livelihoods throughout the country. TIF has three objectives: (1) increased exports of Lebanese goods and services, (2) investment facilitation leading to increased domestic investment, and (3) improved business and investment enabling environment.
The Business & Investment Enabling Environment (BIEE) Implementation Administrator, under the supervision of the BIEE Lead and in close collaboration and coordination with the BIEE Implementation Specialist, will follow up on the service and the implementation of grants under TIF’s Objective 3 to improve the Business and Investment Enabling Environment (BIEE). The BIEE Implementation Specialist will also contribute to and take part in other activities under Objective 3.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks
• Collaborate closely with the BIEE Lead to implement Objective 3 strategies and projects to improve the BIEE.
• Assist with the design and monitoring of the implementation of grants, including completion of milestones, deliverables, and closeouts.
• Develop regular reports on grantee performance, projects’ implementation, and partners’ engagement and highlight any significant delays or other capacity issues that impact implementation.
• Maintain regular communication with grantees on the implementation of their grant activities and provide support and guidance as needed, report deviation to plan and coordinate with Objective 3 and DCOP.
• Conduct regular site visits and attend grantees’ funded activities and events.
• Play a key role in identifying new partnerships and opportunities for Objective 3.
• Support the BIEE team in following up on TIF’s funded activities for Objective 3.
• Contribute to the reporting including weekly, quarterly, annual reports, and work plans.
• Maintain an updated dashboard of BIEE projects’ status.
• Other tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in management, business, economy, political science, or other relevant fields.
• 3-5 years of professional experience. Previous working experience in USAID projects is highly preferred.
• Good business analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise with diverse stakeholder groups.
• Strong communication skills – both written and oral – in English and Arabic.