Applications should be sent by email to [email protected] with the keyword " Housekeeper" included in the subject. Attach an updated CV no longer than four pages. Applications without CV and clear reference to this specific announcement will not be considered.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Solidarités International (SI) is an international NGO working with vulnerable populations, mainly victims of armed conflicts, other man-made crises, and natural disasters. Specialized for more than 40 years in the coverage of vital needs, SI takes charge of emergency, early recovery, and reconstruction programs.
With respect for different cultures and close to the affected people, Solidarités International implements its programs by combining its organizational know-how and competencies with the skills and expertise of its employees and local managers.
Solidarités International's teams, made up of around 270 expatriates and nearly 2,200 local employees, are today present in 18 countries in Asia, the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, and the Americas where they are particularly committed to fighting diseases related to unsafe water and poor hygiene conditions but also in the essential area of food security, livelihoods and basic assistance.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The cleaner will clean the living and working quarters of Solidarités International personnel in order to keep these areas clean, safe and pleasant.
He/she also will take care of the laundry of Solidarités International expatriate personnel.
List of main tasks:
• Disinfect floors
• Clean offices, tables, cupboards... Make beds
• Clean and disinfect the bathrooms and toilets
• Empty paper and trash cans
• Ensure that each bathroom is equipped with toilet paper, soap and a hand towel
• Wash, dry and iron clothes belonging to Solidarités expatriate personnel, as well as restroom and household linen
• Clean the kitchen and refrigerator if there is no cook
• Regularly undertake thorough cleaning
• Manage the stock of cleaning products under the supervision of his/her direct supervisor
• Ensure that no unauthorized person (except cleaner, cook and expatriates) gains access to the quarters
ORG CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
Line manager: HR Manager
Line report(s) on base: -
Functional manager: -
Functional report(s): -
- Previous experience in housekeeping and cleaning services
- Strong knowledge of safe and effective cleaning methods and products
- Familiarity with handling and organizing various cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently without supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with staff, and visitors.
- Understanding of confidentiality and respect for privacy in a professional setting
- Physical stamina and ability to perform physically demanding tasks.
SI WILL OFFER YOU
A salaried post: 517 USD as a monthly basic salary
Vacation: 1.75 days/month
Social and medical coverage