HR and Employability Officer
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about this opportunity and meet the minimum requirements, we invite you to submit your application to [email protected]. Please include your CV, a cover letter expressing why you are interested in applying to the HR and Employability Officer position, and your response to the question: "Why am I interested in applying to this position?" in the email. Kindly use the subject line "Applying to the HR and Employability Officer Vacancy at Park Innovation" to ensure that your application receives prompt attention.
Join us in our commitment to fostering employment opportunities and empowering the youth of Lebanon. Together, we can make a lasting difference in their lives and the growth of our community.
We appreciate your interest in Park Innovation and look forward to receiving your application.
About the Project:
At Park Innovation, we are driving the CodeHigher initiative, a groundbreaking program aimed at enhancing employment opportunities for young Lebanese adults from Mount Lebanon. CodeHigher aims to bridge the gap between job seekers and employers. Through a series of intensive bootcamps in DevOps, UX/UI, Digital Marketing, and Full Stack Development, we equip the participants with market-relevant skills, offer career guidance, and refer them to the labor market.
As the HR and Employability Officer, you will play a pivotal role in our mission to empower young talent. Your primary responsibility will be identifying employment opportunities for bootcamp graduates through working closely with recruitment agencies, companies, and community partners. You will identify job openings, facilitate placements, and provide ongoing support to ensure successful transitions into the workforce. Your expertise in job placement, and talent management, and your understanding of the local job market will be invaluable in driving positive outcomes for our program beneficiaries.
- Collaborate with the project manager to plan and implement project activities, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to scope.
- Engage in outreach efforts and facilitate the placement of work-based learning opportunities.
- Provide support for employability and training activities, ensuring their effectiveness and relevance.
- Contribute to data collection, assessments, mapping reports, and monitoring and learning activities.
- Conduct field assessments and maintain regular follow-ups with program beneficiaries.
- Take charge of day-to-day administrative, financial, and logistical support, promptly resolving any issues that arise.
- Actively participate in team planning, coordination meetings, and training sessions.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) process to document project outputs, outcomes, and impact.
- Maintain accurate records and organize project-related documentation pertaining to employability activities.
- Prepare comprehensive weekly reports for submission to the Project Manager.
- Foster strong collaborations between job seekers, training institutes, small and medium enterprises, and job platforms.
- Ensure compliance with international norms, national laws, technical standards, and organizational policies for all training interventions.
- Contribute to the establishment and improvement of the project's monitoring and evaluation, accountability, and learning system.
- Identify and establish partnerships with employers in the private sector, advocating for employment opportunities for program beneficiaries.
- Monitor the progress and success of beneficiaries in their job placements, ensuring a positive learning experience and adherence to grant requirements.
- Act as a liaison between employers and job seekers, facilitating the referral and pre-screening process.
- Conduct comprehensive data collection on the local labor market, accurately recording information on job vacancies, training opportunities, and self-employment support programs in the database.
- Cultivate strong relationships with the private sector to enable beneficiaries' enrollment in work-based learning programs and job placements.
- Identify and recommend suitable job platforms, providing guidance to beneficiaries on their effective utilization.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/S) or equivalent in business administration, human resource management, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of three years of progressive experience, demonstrating a high level of competence in recruitment, talent management, and talent sourcing.
- Proven ability to engage and collaborate with tech companies, recruitment agencies, and relevant entities at local and international levels.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze and prioritize tasks to meet objectives effectively.
- Strong organizational abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Contract length: 12 months, renewable based on performance and availability of funds.
- Duty Station: Shouf, Mount Lebanon.
- Start date: June 2023.
- جبل لبنان